Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happenings

For Maddie this school year a couple moms and I do a preschool co'op once a week. Super laid back, but fun. We are missing the only boy in our group. He couldn't make it this week. (Lorenzo the boy I used to babysit).

Tabitha
Cante
Mads
Pheebs
Kylie

We had a Valentine exchange and the ate our suckers on the swing.

Kylie preferred her camping chair.

Our Chinese dragon masks. Kylie did hers completely by herself. Maddie made it halfway through coloring and then enlisted me to help. She cut half of it out and then said she was done.







For Family Home Evening we built a fort (or Kyle) and watched Mary Poppins. (we did not realize that movie is over 2 hours long!) They wanted to do a slumber party and sleep in their fort. Kylie was the only one who stayed there all night.


3 comments:

  1. I miss these girls so much! That fort looks awesome, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been at your Valentine party - looked like lots of fun! Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh btw - love the dragon masks. I make a dragon puppet using the same face as your dragon (minus the horns) for summer school!

    ReplyDelete