Sunday, February 22, 2015

Kylie/Phoebe's Birthday

Last Friday the 13th we celebrated Kylie and Phoebe's birtdays! I love how it is around Valentine's Day. Our homeschool group had a V-day party and to them it felt like a B-day party. We decorated bags and passed out Valentine's. I wasn't as good taking pictures of what we did all day too much fun going on.

Aunt Jinky stopped by as usual and had some gifts for the girls in the morning. Her birthday breakfast of choice oatmeal (of all the choices...). We enjoyed the kites Jinky got before our party started. When we got back from that Ky took the girls to YMCA to swim. I stayed home with Phoebe and we played t-ball in the backyard (I'm trying to start early. Phoebe seems the most interested in it so I got to jump on it lol) We went to In-n-Out for dinner and got home late and opened presents. Connie our next door neighbor also came by with some chocolate covered strawberries mmmm. She spoils us!

The Sunday after their birthday I got pictures of all the girls being 2,4,6. I'm no photographer, but these will have to do.

This is how we found Kylie one night when checking in on them. Sometimes you have to wonder.







I forgot a candle, but we enjoyed some cupcakes. The frosting started to melt because it was so warm (the problems of winter in So. Cal)
Opening their presents a couple of books.








Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!
This one and the 2 below are my favorite of Phoebe. I think they capture her personality.



I love how Phoebe is looking at Kylie in this picture.
This is Phoebe saying no to more pictures!
She wanted some with her hair down (her favorite way to wear it).



This was how she wanted her pictures classic.


4 comments:

  1. How fun! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Wasn't Phoebe just born?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Haha. You're girls crack me up. I can't wait to see them!!!! March, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Kylie looks so OLD. What the heck? I miss you guys, it looks like life is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. I need to get Kylie a Qualtrics shirt to sleep in. Love Phoebe's hair, Maddie's cheetah dress, and Kylie reminds me of Rachael!

    ReplyDelete