Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Part 1- Kelsey's Bridal Tea

Since Kelsey married an Englishman instead of doing a normal bridal shower they came up with the idea to throw a British Tea party. There were prizes for best dress, hat, and tea cup. Everyone had a lot of fun. Kylie went over to a friends house, but Jeffrey and Mads tagged along. I'm breaking up my trip in segments. We had her Tea Party while the boys had priesthood session.

Katelyn and Emily sipping their tea. It was so fun to have Katelyn back. She did a great job on her homecoming talk and she is so righteous. It reminded me that I need to kick it up a notch.
Kira and Nikki the hostesses of the party!
The bride to be and my mom.
Everyone had to dance down the catwalk to show off their apparel.
Emily one the best dressed because it was the most authentic and she just looked good.
I'm not sure about Kira's hat? Does it look British to you? It definitely makes you smile and fits Kira.
All the sisters reunited (along with mom and Mads). My mom broke out into random tears the two weeks I was there. She was so happy to have the whole family back together.
Cute cousins enjoyed a quick rest on the ground.

3 comments:

  1. Our family is awesome. And I love that pic of Jeffrey and Mads. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love all the pics!! what a perfect idea for a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of all the girls together! Beautiful family. And I love the idea of a British tea party- how perfect.

    ReplyDelete