Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's............Another Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really are we surprised... not at all! I had my 20 week ultra sound early since we will be out of town. I forgot how amazing it is to see your baby the first time moving around. She would not cooperate for measurements and kept hiding under my belly button. She also decided to sit cross legged for awhile...I think she was meditating. When Kyle and the girls came in however she spread her legs wide open and there was definitely nothing there. We already have a name picked out. We are going to name her Phoebe...like it or not! Kylie was very happy because she wanted another sister. Maddie seemed excited too? I am sooooo happy. This is one of my favorite days being pregnant. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's so exciting. Three girls! I love it, of course, I came from a house of 6 girls so I'm biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. :) Hope Kyle doesn't get run over by all you girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Congrats, this is such fun news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name! Congrats, Becky! What a great year for the Mortensen/Johnson/McDonald girls!

    ReplyDelete