Monday, October 29, 2012

Part 2- Birthdays!

Let's see the 11th was Kira and Jeffrey's Birthday, the 12th was Katelyn's Fiancees birthday (no pics they were at his house), and the 15th was my Dad's! I had Jeffrey in Idaho with me while Kira was sewing the wedding dress. I tried to document the day for Kira since she couldn't be there.

Jeffrey's Big day:



We went to grandma's work, but I forgot the camera. They each got a balloon to take home which they loved!















Kylie offered to open Jeffrey's presents for him. I think it was a huge sacrifice for her:)



Kira and Dad's b-day's:






2 comments:

  1. Wow, you can really tell that those kids are cousins! They are so cute!!! Thanks for posting all those darling pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest kids ever! Oh and dad and Ki are great too. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete