Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving

We went to UT for most the week of Thanksgiving. I had some troubles that caused us to shorten our trip, but with some prayers we were able to make it! When I'm with my family I never think about taking pictures because we are having too much fun here are the ones I got.
All the grandkids! Including newest addition of baby Micah.


I was trying to get a picture of my 3 girls for my mom, but Phoebe refused!
Kids table.



The spread. Also pictured is Joe's wife Natalie who we met for the first time. Great addition to the family!
Baby Brielle. (Kate's little girl)
Pies. Kelsey, Rachael, and Katelyn did most of the cooking this year and they did amazing. Simon (stuffing), Grandma (rolls) and Joe(mashed potatoes) contributed too!

You might be wondering if that is bacon...yes...Joseph added this tradition to our family meal lol.
Beautiful apple pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment