Sunday, December 6, 2015

Konmari

I haven't posted in awhile because my sister Rachael and I did the Konmari method on my house. For those of you who don't know what that is read this book. It changed my life! My sister was awesome enough to come stay with me for almost a month. It took us 3 weeks to go through my entire house and now I feel like a changed person. It helps to be in serious nesting mode and to have an awesome sister to help! Now I just open my closets to enjoy the beauty of having everything in it's place. It truly is magic. Even being so pregnant we are able to keep our home tidy now. (It helps when your husband does the dishes every night because you have nothing left to give). I recommend it to everyone. It is exhausting to do, but so worth the effort. The basic concept is you only keep things that bring you joy! Result you have a house of Joy! Thanks again Rach for saving my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment