Friday, February 22, 2013

Family of 5!

Here are just a few pics of our newest member Phoebe Joy! I'm too tired to write the details now so here are some pics:

Phoebe Joy Johnson 6lbs. 10oz. 18in. long born at 11:33am 2/13/13 (also Kylie's B-day)

Kelsey was with me during labor and delivery since Kyle couldn't get there in time. She was awesome and did all the right things:)
Don't mind the immodesty...holding her after she is all cleaned up.
First time proud Dad gets to see his third daughter. He got there around 4:00pm.
Cute name sign!
I love this picture. Look at my little fam!
The sisters.

I was worried about how Maddie would react, but she couldn't have been happier. She kept saying "baby, baby" while pointing at Phoebe.
Most recent family picture right before leaving the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. She's a doll! :) And you look great!! I hope you're getting enough rest and lots of help! Can't wait to see more pictures! And I'm curious to see if her hair stays dark like yours! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your beautiful, beautiful family of girls! And you look gorgeous, radiant, and beautifully happy in your photos =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family of five! So crazy. And your girls are adorable, and I miss them (and you and Ky of course). Your have a beautiful family, Becky.

    ReplyDelete