Sunday, June 10, 2012

Utah

I have so much to catch up on, but I think I will start with our Utah trip. I missed everyone too much so Ky let me take the girls for a couple of weeks. We had soooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun it was really hard to come back besides the fact the Kyle wasn't with us. Sorry to anyone we didn't get to visit. The girls got sick and were contagious so I didn't get to visit some of the people I was planning on. How I miss my old courtyard. I know I need to move on, but it is so hard to leave something so awesome. Here are way too many pics from our trip. My mom, dad, sister Rachael, and bro Joe came down for a weekend and I forgot to take the camera out for pictures. It was so great to see everyone.





Kira and I stayed up till 5:30am talking one night. Needless to say the next day we were a wee bit tired. We decided to build a fort for the kids and put a movie in while we attempted to sleep on the couch. Hard to do with a Maddie and Jeffery.

Bocci with some of my favorite peeps!

Love this pic of Jefferey.


The courtyard gang.


My favorite Mountain where I first met Kyle.

Nothing like playing in the dirt.


This is what I miss most!!!!!

Fun day at the Bean Museum.




Kylie's favorite..."peehock"







She did not want her picture taken.

Hanging out in the Fort.

My cute Kylie

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! Random question for you, we need to getting a backpack carrier for Levi and I have no clue what to get. There are so many kinds and they all are so expensive. I've seen in your pics that you use yours for Kylie and Maddie. Do you like it? Any tips on what to look for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachelle! We love our backpack carrier. It is easy to switch from tall to short. Kira and Jeff have the same one we do and they like it as well. It is called: deuter kid comfort ii
      Only draw back it is really expensive we payed $185 (which is the cheapest we could find) We googled it and searched for the cheapest. If you use it...it's worth it. I like it because you can take it off with your kid still in it and set it on the ground. It also has nice space for your stuff. If you do go with a cheaper one make sure to read the reviews they helped me out a lot. Make sure to find one that can go from tall to short. Let me know if you have any other questions. becky

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one that needed a little Orem fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me home sick for the courtyard! We definitely had it great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see you Becky! Come by and visit ANYTIME! Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete