Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kelly Clarkson

Random post of the day. To stay sane as a mom I have to have the occasional dance party with the music turned up loud. The girls were finishing their breakfast and I was dancing around to "My Life Would Suck Without You" trying to entertain the girls. (Don't judge me on the music choice for my girls:) It got to the line My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you... and I was pointing at my girls singing loudly and I started to tear up (I really must be a mom). It just hit me that my life really would suck (excuse the language) without them or Ky. Enjoy my sappy post of the morning. I'm so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. totally have dance parties to that very song in my kitchen, too! And I've had that same moment. So there you have it, you are as normal as I am. Sorry for that! :) But it makes me feel much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this usually happens about 5:30 every night when we girls are ready to kill each other... every night. thank you for sharing! so what I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done the same thing! Life would suck without each child!!

    ReplyDelete