Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random happenings in the Johnson home

This past Friday Ky took his scouts camping at Joshua Tree.
Kylie having some popcorn and copying how her dad was sitting.

Kylie loves to help me cook so I decided to make her an apron. I used this tutorial Here. I didn't have the rings so I made a tie instead.

Kylie and I were doing something and noticed Mads was nowhere to be found. We went in the Kitchen and found this...she has figured out where the snacks are and thought she would help herself. We were cracking up. Of course Kylie had to try it too.


While I was taking my shower I left the girls in their room to play. When I came out I found Kylie decided to have a photo shoot. There were many more pictures, but I thought these were good ones of Kylie's eye and Maddie's mouth. I guess she is discovering her talents.

Whenever I go to get Maddie after her nap this is what I find...


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, these girls are getting cuter by the minute!!!

    ReplyDelete