Friday, March 9, 2012

Birthday Bash:)

I have millions of pictures and have been putting this off, but I guess I will get started. Here are a few pictures from Kylie and Maddie's B-day party with the fam. We celebrated there birthday's on Maddie's real b-day since she turned 1! The picture of Kylie with the candles was taken on her actual b-day (She got two celebrations) Kylie loooooooooooved opening presents and I think she wishes it was her birthday everyday. We got her a doodler (secretly I got it because I love those things and knew we would be doing it a lot together...and we do). Her Aunt Bonnie made her a cat pillow pet that she sleeps with every night. She got color wonder markers from Grandma and Grandpa Johnson which are awesome...they only show up on special paper. We gave Mads a squishy soccer, b-ball, and football (ok another present that I really got for myself they are sooooo fun to throw at Kyle) I also got them to start brain washing her earlier.

Kylie is definitely my girly girl. I had this magazine from the rec. center and I was asking Kylie if she would rather do soccer or basketball she said basketball...but then I turned the page and she saw little girls dancing and that was that. She said I want to dance. I'm like are you sure you don't want to play basketball.....NO dance....basketball....dance....oh well. Not that we are signing her up to do these things yet. I definitely want my kids to do what they love and not what I love, but it doesn't hurt to brainwash a little...right? Sorry random tangent.

Let's see....oh yeah b-day.....so Mad's starting crying when we shut off the lights and started singing happy birthday. Once she tasted the cupcake, however she loved it. Kylie of course had already been asking all day about eating hers. We had a fun casual night.







I just had to throw this one in. Kylie is no longer taking naps, but we will rest on the couch together. This day she actually fell asleep.



1 comment:

  1. Seriously!?! One and three already? It really has gone by fast. Thank you for the updates... and thanks for laughing with me at the crazy life of mine. I am glad I am not alone!

    ReplyDelete