Thursday, December 5, 2013

FHE Christmas!

For FHE we decorated for Christmas! Mainly we got our tree and decorated it. We put up our lights yesterday. I love the feeling of Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am too tired to write much just wanted to get the pictures up. I forgot to get a picture of the finished tree!

They wanted a picture with the little tree.
The tree farm was right next to a beautiful farm and orange grove.
It was such a nice night.
I think Maddie was getting ready to sneeze.
I love these pictures of the girls.
Here is the tree we picked out. They wanted to do funny faces.
Decorating.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I miss my babies! Kylie looks so grown up in these pictures. I remember when she was a newborn and I stayed the night to help watch her while you could sleep and I kept thinking to myself as I held her in the middle of the night that watching a newborn would be the best form of birth control. Haha. I love all the pictures and miss you guys. June can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting so big!! And beautiful!!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so stinking cute!! i love the pic of maddie almost sneezing! hahaha

    ReplyDelete