Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kyle...your Majesty

The Friday of our Trunk or Treat Kyle's school had homecoming. He was asked to sing the National Anthem at the Home Coming pep rally. The girls and I went to hear him. He did a great job. I forgot how loud pep rally's are. We stayed for about 3/4s of it. Loud is an understatement. The seats were vibrating. It was nice in the fact when the girls started to lose it. No one could even hear it. It was fun to see Kyle at work. He was also asked by the ASB students to be the Grand Marshal in the parade. During the pep rally he was dressed as a King sitting up high with the Queen (who just happened to be the principal). The girls thought their dad was pretty cool. Later in the day we went and cheered for him in the parade and then onto Trunk or treat. It was such a fun day.



Enjoying some loot from the parade.




Trunk or Treat. I know my costume is lame. I was lazy this year. Threw on an apron and put some cooking utensils in my pockets and voila you have a chef.  Kylie was a butterfly ballerina, Mads take a guess. (I was looking at the pictures and realized that she is scandalous in most of them. oh well.) Phoebe of course a banana. Her costume did not last long considering it was 80 degrees.


We invited our friends the Holtons. We had a good time together.




No comments:

Post a Comment