Wednesday, August 14, 2013

6 Months

What another month gone! I really need to get on the picture taking. Phoebe is a rolling machine now and can get around where she wants by rolling. I tried to get her to sit up... not even close. I have to say my life is WAY busier now. I feel like I am on my mission again exhausted each night. At the end of the day I am thinking where did it go. Right now I should be in bed, but trying to get the energy to finish cleaning a few things. I have people coming over tomorrow morning...what was I thinking:) Oh yeah I still need friends. Ok sorry about the tangent back to Phoebe. We love her! Maddie loves to share her sippy cup with her and help her roll over and squeeze her, etc. etc. Kylie is always telling Phoebe how cute she is and I would have to agree.



She is looking at Kylie in this picture. She loves her sisters:)
We tried to do a group shot and these are the best I got. Look at Phoebe's cheeks!



2 comments:

  1. Your girls look so similar in these pictures! They're having so much fun growing up as sisters, I'm sure! Good luck keeping up the energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuter cuter and cuter and cuter. How is it possible? I don't know. Also, Pheebs totally looks like us as babies.

    ReplyDelete