Sunday, July 7, 2013

Phoebe's Blessing Day

 I know this is late, but it is Summer time now so we are hopping around doing tons of fun things. Kyle is off work and life is grand. My family came for two weeks. I should say some of my family was here for one week and some were here for another. Kyle's parents have stayed with us some weekends too. Phoebe was blessed June 9th. Let's see people in the circle were: both Grandpa's, Uncle Justin, Bishop Elkins, and Kyle gave the blessing. Our primary president knows short hand so she actually typed out the blessing for us! It looks like all our girls will wear the same blessing dress...I know they won't have one of their own to pass on. This was my blessing dress. I keep having good intentions of making one, but don't feel skilled enough to do so. Now it's tradition to wear mine haha.
We all look crazy in this one, but at least we are all in it:)
Me, Phoebe, and Kylie's leg. Look at those cheeks.
Grandma and Grandpa Morty.



No comments:

Post a Comment