Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weed the garden Time! (or pull out the corn)

I had to add these pictures of Kylie's puffy eye. She built a fort in her room with the card table. We went out and came back. She ran into her room and forgot about the fort = puffy eye. It wasn't that bad when she went to bed, but when she came out in the morning...I was sitting on the couch feeding Maddie when she walked in the family room. I couldn't stop laughing...you had to be there.

I think she looks a little like my sister Kira here.
This was right after dinner. Didn't get the chance to wipe off the face yet. We believe a little dirt is good for the system.

Kyle wasn't too happy when Mads pulled out the corn. I thought it was hilarious and took a picture.

Of course Kylie wanted a picture with the corn too.

So serious.

1 comment:

  1. Kylie's puffy eye is awesome! Her face in that first picture is hilarious. I love your girls.

    ReplyDelete