Thursday, May 30, 2013

Great weather=dirty kids:)


My girls LOVE rolly pollies and keep them as pets in back of the trike:)

Moreno Valley Splash Park. This was soooo much fun. They have a water pad on one side and a park right next to it. My girls went back and forth. Best part about it....FREE:)


This one looks like she is posing.

Play date with some of our favorite people. Dean is 100% boy. Shelby and I were talking on the patio and Shelby was like it is pretty quiet. We knew it could only mean one thing. We went to the side of the house and found a pool full of mud. Good thing mud washes off. They had a blast.

Maddie took matters into her own hands to wash her clothes. We had some pretty dirty kids.


2 comments:

  1. Less than two weeks! Then I get to see these beautiful, dirty, little girls. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maddie's curly hair! And they both look so tan! Jealous of your great weather.

    ReplyDelete