Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm

We decided to get passes to Knott's Berry Farm this year. A couple of our friends have them and we figured this might be the only time we could afford it for a long while. I'm so glad we did. Today we went with Shelby and Dean. Shelby was a good friend of Kyle's from high school and has become a great friend of mine. Her husband is also a math teacher. Next time we'll get a picture with Snoopy!

Shelby and Dean.


Got a love their crazy hair. No matter what I do to Maddie's it looks crazy:)

4 comments:

  1. I miss you guys! They are so cute. And Mad's hair is awesome. Mostly because it's actually there. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm due March 2nd! About 1 month to go. We are so excited:) By the way how do you reply and send an email at the same time?

      Delete
    2. Yay! How exciting. :) I have comments setup to come to my email inbox, then I just hit reply and enter your email (or whoever's email) to reply. I don't actually post another comment on the blog. Just cause I know a lot of people never look back to see if I replied to their comment on the blog, but they do check their email inbox.

      Delete