Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sep. 16th

Sorry no pictures today...a picture a day gets hard. It has been a lot of fun however. Today was a happy sad day. Happy because it was Sunday and I got to teach my new CTR 5 class. Can I say I love primary! I had soooooo much fun with them today. I wasn't sure what I would think or how I would like it. I have been a ward missionary for the majority of my time since I left home at 18 (not all in the same ward). Since I moved to California I taught the 13 turning 14 class which I absolutely loved and now I get the 5 year olds (They act about the same level so easy transition). We also went to Hemet for dinner with Aunt Bonnie and her family (I wish I would have brought the camera to take pics. of Kylie and Mads having a blast with their cousins. Oh well.) It was sad today, because I really missed my family. I think I realized or it hit home that we would probably never just go over to one of my sisters or bro or parents house for a Sunday dinner. I cried for a half an hour thinking about it. Pathetic I know. We are just soooooo close and I miss everyone so much. However, I am grateful to have Kyle's family close they save me. Overall it was a bittersweet day.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo you're in Primary!! It's the best place to be ;) Sorry to hear you're missing your family. I can empathize with you. If it's any consolation, you are an AMAZING person and stronger than you think you are. Plus, you'll see them soon for the wedding. And don't forget you're pregnant. That can make anyone cry at just about anything, right? :)

    ReplyDelete