Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kylie's 1st Hair Cut!

I was bored one day and decided to cut Kylie's hair. She hates to get it brushed or washed so I decided it had to go. Her lushes locks are now gone:( And since she is only 3 I knew she would still love me if I butchered it. Stephanie don't look too close. I love it and it is sooooooooooooo much easier. Here she is before and then after with her new style.
Can you believe how long it was!

Just woke up. Crazy hair.



I know bad lighting, but I love the smile.





4 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I can't believe how long her hair was. The haircut turned out great; go Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are daring. i could never cut Rory's on my own, but you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to do it! It looks so cute too. When I first did Abi's I checked out some books from the library but they all had mullets in them. So I just thought about how my hairdresser did mine and then cut it like that. You may never go back to long hair again. :) I just cropped Abi's off two weeks ago too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cut all her ombre hair!! :) Looks like she loves it being short!

    ReplyDelete