Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Maddie is One!

Mads turned one on Friday!!!! Wow time just keeps flying. Here are a few pics on her b-day. We did a little party to celebrate both Kylie and Maddie's b-day. I'll post about that later. Stats for Mad's: 17 lbs 8 oz. 27 in. long. She cruises along furniture now, babbles, eats table food (not as easy to feed as Kylie she is more picky, Kylie would eat anything I gave her....not Maddie.), still no teeth and barely has hair. Definitely knows how to get what she wants. Cute as can be.







I thought I would throw one in there of Kylie.




4 comments:

  1. It's crazy how fast time goes! I think I thought that Levi would stay a newborn forever. Now all the little babies are little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maddie!! Can't believe she is one! She is seriously cuter every time you post a new picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey also your shoes are super adorable I must know where you got them??

      Delete
  3. It looks waaaay too nice where you are. And Mads is probably one of the cutest one year olds ever.

    ReplyDelete